- Course Type: Online Course, Self-paced
- Duration: 170 hours, recommended hours.
- Course Syllabus: 22 course modules.
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included.
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
The Fine Print
- Certification: Level 3 & 4 CPD Award, Internationally Recognized
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies available.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices.
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course is perfect if you are looking to learn new skills, gain an accredited certificate, boost your confidence and achieve your study goals.
Covering a comprehensive range of 22 course modules, students will have 24/7 access to the online Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course. This online access includes all the study material materials, introductory tutorial videos, assessment tests, study resources, student support and tutor support services.
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course is a fully accredited course, having been independently accredited through our awarding body, the CPD Certification Service. Upon successful completion of the course, student receive an internationally recognized certificate award, to showcase to any potential employers or form part of their professional portfolio.
The course will help students to develop their skills, confidence and knowledge within this industry sector, helping to add real value to their resume and personal development.
So, whether you are looking to brighten up your resume, just starting out in the sector, looking for a career change or just fancy learning something new, this online Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 is perfect!
Start your learning today with Course Pride. Enrolling on to the course is easy, just click the Buy Now button above and complete the checkout process. You could be learning in minutes… Join today!
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 course is split into the following modules:
- Defining and Explaining the Role of a Teaching Assistant
- Supporting Development in Pupils: Practices and Policies
- Applying Learning Activities to Support the Teaching of the Curriculum
- Legislation, Legal Obligations, and School Policies to Ensure Pupil Wellbeing
- Learning Literacy Skills with Teaching Assistant Support
- Learning Numeracy Skills with Teaching Assistant Support
- Learning ICT Skills in the Learning Environment
- Supporting Pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Supporting the Development of Good Working Relationships
- Confidentiality, Equal Opportunities, and Safeguarding
- Final Assessment
The Higher Learning Teaching Assistant course is split into the following modules:
- Building Positive Relationships through Effective Communication
- Maintaining Effective Communication
- Lesson Planning and Assessment through the Curriculum
- Student monitoring and Assessment
- Understanding Child Development
- Your Role as a Role Model
- Every Child Matters – Equality and Inclusion
- Working with Children with Special Educational Needs
- Professional Development
- Personal Development
- Legislation, Legal Obligations, and School Policies to Ensure Pupil Wellbeing
- Final Assessment
Students will complete all the course modules at their own pace and comfort level. There are no deadlines to complete the Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course. All course progress is fully tracked through Course Pride’s learning portal and students can start, stop and re-start the course at their own leisure.
Accreditation and Certificate
The Level 3 and 4 Teaching Assistant courses have been independently Accredited and Certified by The CPD Certification Service.
Learners will be awarded with an internationally recognised CPD certificate of achievement.
On successful completion of the course students will achieve and be awarded with:
Level 3 CPD Award in Teaching Assistant
Level 4 CPD Award in Higher Learning Teaching Assistant
The certificate will show your grade classification and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or include in your portfolio of skills.
You can also include the certification on your resume and for your online professional profiles.
The CPD Certification is recognised throughout the World as a prestigious certification for continual professional development.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format within 3 working days of completing the course. Optional hard copies of your certificate will be available for an additional fee of $10, which will include the official Certification Seal printed on high quality certificate paper, posted to your preferred address.
Why Choose Course Pride?
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course offers learners the ability to gain new skills, receive an internationally accredited certificate and achieve their study goals.
Here are just a few reasons to choose a course from Course Pride:
- Value for Money – Our online courses represent fantastic value for money!
- Accredited Learning – All our courses are fully Accredited and recognised Internationally.
- High Quality – our courses are high quality e-learning study materials
- 24/7 Access – Study our courses at any time with 24/7 access to your training
- Access Anywhere – Study a Course Pride course on any device
- Instant Enrollment – receive your course login details straight away and start studying right away
- Excellent Customer Service – receive outstanding customer service from our student and tutor support services.
To enroll on this online Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course, no previous experience or academic qualifications are necessary. The course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Course Pride recommend this course for beginners, in addition to those with existing knowledge who want to refresh or upgrade their skills.
All learners should have a good understanding of the English language and literacy skills. Ultimately, if you can read the information contained within this course page, you should be fine to start your online course.
Assessments and Testing
As part of the Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course, students will take a variety of online tests to ensure they have absorbed the necessary information from the learning material and gained the necessary knowledge. All tests and assessments are included in the course price.
At the end of each course module, students will take an interactive assessment to examine the knowledge they have just learnt. This end of module assessment allows students to keep track of their progress throughout the course and is a great reflective tool.
Once all the course modules are completed, students will then take a final online assessment test, which will examine the entire course curriculum. The final assessment test is fully interactive and will be marked instantaneously, allowing students to know their passing grade straight away. Once a students passes their course, the certificate will be issued within 3 working days.
Should students not pass the online final assessment test on first attempt, students can retake the assessment, as many times as necessary until achieving a passing grade. This is all included at no extra costs, as the Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course comes with Course Pride’s unlimited exam re-sit guarantee.
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course includes full tutor support as part of the course.
If you ever have a question about your studies, no matter how big or small, our team of dedicated academic tutors are on hand to help you with your course. We offer unlimited online tutor support via email to help students progress through the course.
Our customer service departments are also available to all our students and help provide all student support services, via email, live chat and telephone.
When you study the online Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course with Course Pride, we want you to succeed, achieve the best possible grade and reach your potential. That’s why we offer our excellent student support and tutor support services.
Course Format and Delivery
This online course is delivered online through our eLearning format. Learners will receive instant access to our interactive learning portal, which offer students 24/7 access to the Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course.
Students will be able to access all of their course materials, introductory video tutorials, online assessments, study guides, student profiles, academic procedures and student support services through Course Pride‘s eLearning platform.
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course requires a recommended 170 study hours to complete the course in full. This is only an approximate guide to the learning hours required and very much depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information and progress through the course.
Students will have access to the course for 12 months from the date of joining, should students need longer than 12 months Course Pride offer the option for course extensions.
Course Time Limits
There is no time limit for completing this online course. The Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course can be studied in your own time, at your own pace during the 12 month course access period.
Buy with Confidence
Our online Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course comes with the official Course Pride 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee.
You can purchase this course with 100% confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Guarantee.
How it works is simple, if for any reason you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, so long as you have not accessed the course itself, you can claim a FULL, No Questions Asked Refund.
Our Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course is studied online and will work on all major devices and web browsers including: PC’s, Macs, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones, Smart TV’s and Gaming Consoles.
The course is fully compatible with the latest technology and will adapt to the format of your chosen device. This means you can study the course on all major web browsers, devices and operating systems.
So whether you are studying the Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course through a Desktop PC, Apple Mac, Tablet or iPhone you will receive the same great course content and experience.
How it Works
Enrolling on the online Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course by Course Pride is very straight forward:
- Simply click the ‘Buy Now’ button to begin ordering your course. You can pay securely using either a Credit/Debit Card or via PayPal.
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive instant confirmation and access to your online course(s).
- Your course login details will be sent via email instantaneously.
- Once you receive your course login details, you can get started on your learning straight away!
Ready to Enroll
If you are ready to get started on this online Teaching Assistant Level 3 and Higher Teaching Assistant Level 4 course, just click the Buy Now button below, where you will be taken to our secure checkout area to complete your order.
Simply enter your enrollment details and complete the payment options. Once the checkout process is complete, you will receive instant access to your course(s) and you can start learning straight away.