- Price: Only £19.00 Was £199.99
- Course Type: Online Course.
- Duration: 40 hours, recommended hours.
- Syllabus: 8 course modules.
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included.
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
The Fine Print
- Qualification: Level 3 CPD Award.
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices.
The Deaf Awareness Course will cover a comprehensive range of 8 modules, you’ll have 24/7 online access to the study materials, introductory videos, assessment tests, study resources and tutor support for up to 12 months.
Whether you are looking to brighten up your CV, just starting out in the industry, looking for a career change of just fancy learning something new, this online Deaf Awareness Course Training is perfect!
What’s more the course is accredited through CPD Certification Service, so upon completion of the course, you’ll receive an industry recognised CPD Level 3 Certificate that you can showcase to any employers, academic institutions or for your portfolio.
The course will help you to develop your skills, confidence and knowledge of this sector, helping to add real value to your CV and personal development.
Getting started on the Deaf Awareness Course has never been so easy, just click the Buy Now button above to enrol on the course and receive instant access to your studies.
The Deaf Awareness Course is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to Deaf Awareness Training
- Terminology and Communication to use
- Using BSL for communication
- Using lip reading for communication
- Deaf Awareness in Schools
- Deaf Awareness in the Workplace
- Equal opportunities
- The History and Future of Deaf Awareness
- Final Assessment
– understanding the difficulties faced with day to day tasks and activities
– being hearing impaired in the workplace and other settings outside the house
– the importance of deaf awareness training
– Understanding the correct terminology
– The importance of this
– A guide to effective communication
– Most common form of sign language used in the UK
– What is BSL and what it involves
– Another common form of communication
– What is lip reading and what it involves
– Challenges pupils can face in school
– Identifying key signs in young children
– Solution to help and support
– Accessible job adverts
– The ‘Disability Confident Scheme’
– Workplaces promoting awareness
– Equal opportunity Acts covering deaf awareness
– What these acts discuss
– How awareness has improved
– Changes still important today
– The future of awareness
The Level 3 Award Deaf Awareness Course has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 3 CPD Award in Deaf Awareness
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The CPD Certification is recognised throughout the UK and World as a prestigious certification for continual professional development.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
To enrol on the Deaf Awareness Course there is no experience or previous qualifications required. The course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Learners should have a basic understanding of the English language and literacy skills. Essentially, if you can read the information on this course page, you should be more than fine to start the course.
Throughout the Deaf Awareness Course, students will undergo numerous online assessments to measure how effectively the knowledge is being absorbed.
At the end of each module within the Deaf Awareness Course, student will take an interactive assessment to assess the knowledge that they have just learnt. This provides a great tracking tool and is useful for reflective learning.
Once all the course modules are complete delegates will take an online final assessment test, which will generate questions contained within the entire course. The final assessment test is fully interactive and will be marked instantaneously, allowing student to know their grade.
If you don’t pass the final assessment first time around, you can take the assessment again as many times as necessary at no extra charge until you pass the course.
When you are studying a course, it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Deaf Awareness Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Our team want you to achieve the best grade possible for your course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Deaf Awareness Course, including all course materials, online assessment tests, study guides, student profiles, academic procedures, student support and much more.
The online Deaf Awareness Course requires 40 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
You will be glad to know that you can buy this Deaf Awareness Course with 100% confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee.
If for any reason, you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, so long as you have not accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund.
The Deaf Awareness Course can be studied online across multiple devices and platforms as the course is fully compatible with Desktop PC’s, Mac’s. Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones and Smart TV devices.
Our Deaf Awareness Course has been designed so it is fully compatible with the latest technology, meaning you can study your online course across many popular devices. We know that an increasing number of people are using the web on the move, so this course is fully functional across tablets and smartphone devices. You will receive the same great course content, just over a 3G, 4G or 5G connection.
How it Works
To enrol on the Deaf Awareness Course couldn’t be simpler:
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to begin ordering your course! Pay securely using either a Debit/Credit Card or via PayPal.
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive instant access to your online course(s) and your login details will be sent via email.
- When you receive these course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you are ready to get started on this online Deaf Awareness Course, simply click the ‘Buy Now’ button where you follow the steps to complete the order. You will need to enter your enrolments details and complete the payment. Once this is done you will receive instant access to your course(s) and you can start learning straight away.